Perched atop Mission Ridge, this mountain retreat home offers incredible seclusion, yet excellent access to all Santa Barbara has to offer. An entertainer’s, environmentalist’s, naturalist’s delight, the home features 3765 sq. ft. of luxury and high efficiency living with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Rarely available, the home originally built in 1959, has been 100% rebuilt/expanded to provide exceptional comfort and environmental performance.
- Grounds have been terraced on five levels with with natural stone walls and features extensive hardscaped outdoor entertaining areas. Low water specimen plantings studded with 20 oak trees complete this stunning natural setting.
- Sweeping mountain views from nearly every window.
- Gourmet kitchen inside with complete outdoor kitchen and dining area.
- Granite and marble surfaces on custom cabinetry throughout.
- Hand-scraped walnut, travertine, and strand woven bamboo flooring with carpeted bedrooms.
- Stunning 1,000+ square foot great room with views, views and more views!
- The home is 85% air sealed using Icynene and solid foam insulation under a class A fire rated roof to provide comfort and energy efficiency. All interior and exterior walls are insulated with 40% of the exterior walls double-firred enabling R-19 insulation.
- Custom low-E optimizer dual-paned Eagle windows throughout.
- Integrated 2 channel, 3 zone custom audio/video system with radio control remote.
- Custom art lighting with dimmers throughout further contribute to energy efficiency.